(Price included VAT)
Building different robots for a fun and creative introduction to robotics
Ideal for age from 4+
This Robot Kit help you to make the first robot without any robotics knowledge required.
You can build different kinds of robots for fun introductions to robotics:
What can be made?
01 kit for 10+ project ideas
- Bristlebots: tiny & cute robot using toothbrush heads,
- Artbots: wobbly robots thats draw when they move, using whiteboard markers or pens.
- Brushbot: built from scrub brushes.
And more amazing robots made by you.
Don’t limit yourself!
The Robot Kit provides an engage, fun and creative hands-on introduction to the world of robotics and electronics! It helps you understand the basic of electrical circuit as well as robotics in an easy and cheap way.
Students will be able to:
– Connect a simple circuit using a battery and a motor.
– Build and make observations about a simple robot.
– Understand the basic of electrical circuit.
- K-2-ETS1 Engineering Design: K2-ETS1-2, K-2-ETS1-3
– K2-ETS1-2: Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- 4-PS3 Energy:4-PS3-2, 4-PS3-4
– 4-PS3-2: Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
– 4-PS3-4: Apply scientific ideas to design, test, and refine a device that converts energy from one form to another.
- 3-5-ETS1 Engineering Design: 3-5-ETS1-1, 3-5-ETS1-2, 3-5-ETS1-3
- MS-ETS1 Engineering Design: MS-ETS1-1, MS-ETS1-2, MS-ETS1-3, MS-ETS1-4
Each kit includes:
|2 x||1.5-5 VDC vibrating motors with leads|
|2 x||2xAA battery holder with leads|
|4 x||AA batteries|
|2 x||small, vibrating motors with leads|
|2 x||coin cell batteries|
|1 x||‘Ready to make’ accessories package|
You will also need from home:
Depending on the robot being built, craft items, disposable cups, toothbrush heads, and/or scrub brushes are needed. Please consult the instructions for each robot for a complete list of additional materials.
Bristlebot: A tiny directional vibrobot by Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
Steps to build a simple robot with toothbrush – Fun, Engage, Simple
|Dimensions||29.5 × 20.5 × 7.5 cm|
[K-2-ETS1-2, K-2-ETS1-3](http://www.nextgenscience.org/dci-arrangement/k-2-ets1-engineering-design), [4-PS3-2, 4-PS3-4](http://www.nextgenscience.org/dci-arrangement/4-ps3-energy), [3-5-ETS1-1, 3-5-ETS1-2, 3-5-ETS1-3](http://www.nextgenscience.org/dci-arrangement/3-5-ets1-engineering-design), [MS-ETS1-1, MS-ETS1-2, MS-ETS1-3, MS-ETS1-4](http://www.nextgenscience.org/dci-arrangement/ms-ets1-engineering-design)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.